John C. Maxwell states it best in his book, TODAY MATTERS....
Why priorities matter TODAY?
- Time is our most precious commodity
- We cannot change time, only our priorities
- We cannot do EVERYTHING
- Priorities help us to choose wisely
If you bring your priorities into focus by answering the following three questions, you will have a better idea of what you should overlook.
1. What is required of me?
2. What gives me the greatest return?
3. What gives me the greatest reward?
"The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook." -WILLIAM JAMES